What is Linear Scale for Encoder?
“Linear scale for encoder” is a linearly shaped scale that is incorporated into an encoder device that detects the position of a linear axis and outputs it as position information.
The linear scale has a scale called slit.
A scale called slit is engraved on the linear scale, and the encoder device reads the slit data to precisely control the position movement.
When manufacturing linear scales, the slit width, pitch width, tolerance, etc., are agreed upon with the customer, and the accuracy is controlled.
The processing materials range from PET film, metal, and high-precision metal, and we can propose the most suitable material according to the application, accuracy, and price.
OA equipment, machine tools, measuring instruments, etc.
- Material: Metal, PET film, resin, etc.
- Applicable encoder: Incremental type/absolute type
- Style: Transmission type/reflection type
- Resolution: 150LPI/180LPI/300LPI/360LPI, etc.
- Combined processing: Reinforcement plate, double-sided tape, water-repellent processing (film only)